Monday, 30 May 2011

hmm..
by the way, I am satisfied enough from AKB48 stage yesterday. Because I met this chou damn kawaii staff-san.
She was there to translate the girls MC from Japanese to English.
When she appeared on stage, my friend told me "ah~ that one!! the kawaii staff-san!!"
Then, without even realising it, I shouted "STAFF-SAAAAN!! STAFF-SAAAAN!!!"
I tought the girls on stage will thinking "WTF with this girl! I am the one you should be shouted the name!! not that staff-san! stupid!" hahahahaa... kamo ne...

Then, after concert, we procide to the exit for handshake with 16 girls there.
I saw the kawaii staff-san near there, then I asked my friend "can we handshake with that kawaii staff-san" then my friend said can. But she afraid if the staff will reject her.
So I came first and try to shake her hand. But, when I just about to call her, this stupid dude (also staff I think) came and talking to her. I was like WTF. hahahaa

But! I managed to interupt their conversation and I managed to handshake with her!!!!
aaaaaa...
I got bonus today!
Instead of only 16 girls, I shook hand with 17! and the staff-san is the first girls that I managed to shook!!

Thank You Staff-san! :D

1 comment:

MizuD3 said...

hope i can get the staff picture :P